All About Lauren Wallett
[Founder of Create Business Academy]
Creative Director | Content Strategist | Business Development | Media & PR
Welcome to the Playtriarchy!
I’m here to serve your highest potential by showing you how to work less and PLAY more in your business.
You want to make money, on your own terms, on your own schedule. Same.
You’re here because you want to get paid more for what you love doing. That’s great because I’ve been getting paid to do what I love since I was 6-months old (literally) and I’ve traveled the world doing it. I can summarize my essential philosophy into one word: Playtriarchy. I love making up words that combine ideas and offer alternatives. That’s because the best ideas are combinations of things and business gets to be imaginative and alternative. Patriarchy is the future of reimagining business. Business gets to be inclusive, playful, and kind. The old patriarchal way of “have to’s” and “should’s” is painful and punishing. In reality, there is an easier, softer way. Business gets to be playful and pleasure-making.
Instead of running in the rat race, you actually get to take the elevator path to success. I built Create Business Academy to give you an alternative approach to traditional business advice and to show how you exactly how you get to do business differently. I’ve got my whole back story here, your access to the Create Business Academy Vault here, and highlights of the last 10 years below…
The last 10 years
- Started Malva Marketing Services
- Wrote my marketing and motivation blog
- Traveled internationally to clients, creating content, building websites, and managing multiple social media accounts.
- Started A Good Exchange
- Joined the board of Silicon Cape as head of marketing.
- Became Africa’s Global Ambassador of Collaborative Consumption.
- Developed a co-working app.
- Continued public speaking on future trends.
- Continued writing for online magazines and my popular personal blog: Love, Lauren
- Awarded 5 accounts from Kraft Heinz.
- Became a Tech Stars Associate and official pitch coach.
- Self-published my first book, Human Doing.
From South Africa to America
- Renamed Business School for Coaches, The Creative Business School.
- Created “How to make your business your sugar daddy so you can move to your beach house.”
- Moved to my beach house in Hermosa Beach.